Upper Saucon Animal Hospital Inc was originally started by Dr. Richard Ryan in the 1950's.  The physical structure which was originally built in the 1800's, has undergone many changes including a new radiology facility and a state of the art surgery suite.  Cosmetic changes have been made to create an atmosphere of comfort for our clients and patients.
Pharmacy
Exam Room
Surgery
Lab
Exam Room
Treatment Area
Stained Glass Pharmacy Doors
Radiology
Cuttings from the Wisteria Arbor which was planted in 1940